Quote by Wrothgar2009:

Quote by Hydrocannon:

Since im an extnded reader of the expandd universe and fom what I see on the the last page before my post ill enlighten u guys. If u want and episode seven read truce at bakura. Darth maul didn't die, try to attack luke as a kid, obiwan kills him again. If u want an episode 5.5, I can't remeber it right now but its a little creepy, dude alien tries to ge leia, got her she didnt let him and he has like phrmones that should seduce women, but thk u Force

I read Truce at Bakura and I don't remember anything about Darth Maul being in that book, but there was a Dark Horse Comic that's non-Canon that had Darth Maul come after a 3-year old Luke and Obi-Wan fights him and kills him again.

The other book you are talking about is Shadows of the Empire. Prince Xizor kidnaps princess Leia and Luke, Dash Rendar, and Chewbacca try to rescue her. It's one of my favorite books and video games on the Nintendo 64.

*EDIT* My god, I sound like a nerd! lol

!.Thanks fr clearing up so some my details and Shadows is a GAME, i remember seeing something about it but i didn't investigate.
2. u dont sound like a nerd and if you weren't one you wouldn't be on this site.

Quote by Meta:

They would actually probably do something with Han & Leia's kids if they used EU material.

I hope the Star Wars TV series isn't retarded. I tune in to Clone Wars whenever I remember and it's actually very decent after the first few episodes, so there's potential.

Dude you know what would be good, the recent legacy of the force books, Jacen and jaina solo, so many deathes, someone who turned to the dark side awesomely, jedi training with mandalores, its just so much awesomeness, oh and the galactic alliance. That's right Non-EU's the EMPIRE AND NEW REPUBLIC(rebels) COMBINE!!!- til it turns evil
And Meta if you read this look at friday's part one season final, it shows how a pissed off boba, after seeing his father's death, turns into the boba fett we all know