Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: 2010 NBA Playoffs

Posted Under: Entertainment
Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs
Competition Pro
Competition Pro

This user has won three or more gamerscore competitions.

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

This user is a member of Xbox America's group on 360Voice.com.

It Defines Me
It Defines Me

This user mentioned Xbox America in his Xbox Live biography.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

Tupac, you consistently post the most ignorant, uninformed things I've ever read on here then claim people who don't agree with you don't know anything about what you're talking about. OK, here are some stats for you... Points per game: Cleveland: 102.11 Boston: 99.22 Field Goal % Cleveland: .485 Boston: .483 3 point % Cleveland: .381 Boston: .348 OK, well that's just offensive... what about defensive?? Rebounds per game Cleveland: 42.47 Boston: 38.59 blocks per game Cleveland: 5.18 Boston: 4.9 Well, that's not fair... it's hard for all the has beens to get rebounds, I mean their walkers get in the way! But hey! Here's something the Celtics are better at!!! Turnovers per game Boston: 14.86 Cleveland: 13.86 Fouls Boston: 22.14 Cleveland: 19.4 I is for INFRACTIONS, kids! There's a reason Cleveland is the #1 seed and Boston is #4. Boston is not as good as Cleveland. Seriously, the Celtics are the team that stars go to to die. And even if you don't know Delonte West, Anderson Varejao, and Zydrunas Ilgauskas, if you don't know the names Shaquille O'Neal, Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams, YOU'RE the one who doesn't know anything about basketball.

Unattributed Quote:

well thanks for putting up
those stats just proves the celtics arent washed up like you people are all saying. oh and thanks for calling me ingnorant like that was really called for. im alowed to have my opion just like you are.
Re: Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs
Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

This user has donated $1+ to Xbox America.

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

This user has written over 1,000 posts. Rock on!

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Barterer
Barterer

This user has completed 3 or more game trades and is in good trading standing.

Discussion Sparker
Discussion Sparker

This user created a thread which attracted 150 or more replies.

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

Community Player
Community Player

This gamer participated in Xbox America's Xbox.com Community Playdate.

Quote by Tom Auditore de Firenze:

Wow what a fag. I'm sorry I had read the stats a few hours earlier. I was off by one point and a few assists. Who gives a shit. Point is my statement is still the same. He's good. God damn fucking faggot.

Someone piss in your cheerios this morning?

My post wasn't meant to be offensive, just tossed out the actual stats in case anyone wanted to know (since I had to look them up anyway or I would have had to just guess as you did). Then I pointed out that he didn't need any embellishment to show how well he did. Then on top of that I added a smiley face to make sure you understood there was no ill intent.

A bit of an overreaction to say the least. Take it easy on the undeserved name calling and cursing.
Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

Xbox America Sponsor
Xbox America Sponsor

This user has donated $15+ to Xbox America.

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

Hahah lets not try and pretend that Ilgauskas is nothing more now than Shaq's towel holder. Its a shame because in my opinion he is a better offensive threat than Varejao, although I believe it is Varejao's defensive tenacity that keeps Z on the bench. I'm looking forward to see if Rondo can continue to carry the Celtics to a Game 7. Whomever comes out on top will have a beast in a well rested Orlando Magic team, who quite possibly could win it all this year.

Deleted User

Deleted User

Deleted User

Deleted User

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

its gonna be the lakers and orlando in the finals clevland done
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

The Hawks played up to the level of talent that we have during the regular season....the playoffs a different team with no passion showed up that could barely handle the Bucks..

Deleted User

Re: Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs
Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

Xbox America Sponsor
Xbox America Sponsor

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

3 Year Login Streak
3 Year Login Streak

This user has logged in to Xbox America every day for the past three years.

1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

This Xbox America member has been featured in the Monthly Community Spotlight.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Waffle Philanthropist
Waffle Philanthropist

This user has donated three or more games to the Waffle Order thread.

Barterer
Barterer

This user has completed 3 or more game trades and is in good trading standing.

Discussion Sparker
Discussion Sparker

It Defines Me
It Defines Me

This user mentioned Xbox America in his Xbox Live biography.

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

Community Player
Community Player

This gamer participated in Xbox America's Xbox.com Community Playdate.

Miscellaneous Service
Miscellaneous Service

This user has performed some sort of miscellaneous service for Xbox America that deserves to be recognized.

Quote by Melissa Evol:

When tonight's game started, Evol and I agreed that whoever won this game was likely to win the series. Right now the Cavs are down by 20.

To anyone who says the Cavs suck because they don't have anyone but LeBron... They don't even have that. This guy is the league MVP, he leads the #1 team in the league, and in what could be their last game at home for the season, he scores his first points 1/2 way through the 3rd period????? What the fuck ever. People keep saying how this could be LeBron's last game for Cleveland... are there really teams that want a guy who keeps choking when it comes down to post season? Whooo- he gets the Cavs to the playoffs- the freaking BULLS got to the playoffs. If he's really the best player in the league, what the hell is he doing???

I blame the Hawks for this... if they had just played at their own level at the end of the season, the Celtics would have been 3rd, and we'd be waiting for game 7 of the Magic/Celtics series, having swept the Hawks by now.

Please tell me you're not blaming leBron for all their post season woes. The whole team is playing like shit from the coach on down. Danny Ferry has done an adequate job of trying to give LeBron the support he needs. If there's on person to blame it's Mike Brown. :no: LeBron is literally the only reason anyone in this state gives a shit about Cleveland Cavaliers basketball and if he leaves we'll get over it because Cleveland will always be a football town no matter how bad the Browns have been. I really want to see him stay but if he goes then I'll get over it.

Deleted User

Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

Head of State
Head of State

This user has one of the highest gamerscores in his or her region.

Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

This Xbox America member has been featured in the Monthly Community Spotlight.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy

This user has written 10+ published Xbox America news articles.

Discussion Sparker
Discussion Sparker

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

Yea the whole team looks like garbage, if Lebron leaves itll be down to 0 teams i like in Cleveland lol i personally hate the Browns and i dont care to watch baseball or hockey, Lebron and the Cavs are the only team i have payed to see in Cleveland in years but as of right now its not looking to good...i really dont see him goin anywhere else if all he wants to do is 'win championships'. If he cant get it done in Cleveland with the number 1 team in the East how does he plan on winning a championship somewhere else on a terrible team like the Knicks? You kno it has nothing to do with money for him seeing as he could ask Cleveland for any amount with a long term deal and theyd get it done and he made like 90+ million just off his Nike endorsement deal alone. Cavs need to do something and take care of their own business NOW and beat the oldest team in the NBA lol just about every dude on the Celtics is old enough to get a senior discount excluding Rondo

Deleted User

Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

Xbox America Sponsor
Xbox America Sponsor

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

The problem is not Lebron James, I saw what you wrote Melissa but i didn't bother reading it because tis prolly laced with frustration and isn't clearly thought out. The real issues is they have an incredible talent in James, right now he is prolly ranked amoung the top 5 players in the league. Who do they surround this incredible force with, sub par players and veterans who are on the way out, We're talking about signing Shaq who is on his 17th season and is prolly out after this year, Antwan Jamison who while decent is also reaching his 12th year in the league. Mo Williams this dude has gone invisible so much he might as change his number to 4 and start calling himself the Invisible Woman. Anthony Parker plays decent defense but is not a great scorer and really not a viable option. Dolente West has always played consistantly worse in the playoffs and his turnovers per game is prolly higher than his points scored in this series. Anderson Varejao, who I think given time could be quite a force on defense always active, but he subtracts from their offense seeing as how he cannot shoot very well. Bobbie Gibson doesn't get enough time in playoff games to really find his niche, which basically the other 9 guys on the bench fall under. You know who's fault that is?......THE FRONT OFFICE! They have made laughable moves in trying to build a championship team around a star, I don't know if you realize it but without Lebron you guys are not making the playoffs in the first place period. You know why Lebrons shooting affected the game so much, because it clearly shows his teammares cannot compete, you add on the 29.7 points he is averaging in the playoffs and low and behold it is a 3 point game. Mike Brown is also to blame because he is not a championship caliber coach, and it shows in his preperations for the game. Sure they did a great job guarding Rondo, but they musta forgot that they have 3 other viable offensive threats who can play basketball. Believe me man people will be selling their homes for a chance to talk with Lebron about signing, maybe he'll get his wish and be put on a team he can count on, in a city that appreciates him.
5 12412
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.