Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: GameFly

Posted Under: Blogs
Re: GameFly
i just cancelled my gamefly subscription. a few reasons ~ 1, even though their east coast distribution center is only about 3 hours away, it'd take 8 to 10 days for them to get a game to me. my other problem with them was that all the games i wanted the most always had "long wait" next to them. so, i rarely got the game i actually wanted to play.

i live between 2 blockbusters and their selection isn't the greatest, but i can atleast usually get the game i WANT. so, i do all my renting there now.

i won't totally knock gamefly, though. the year end sell they just had on used games was great! i picked up 3 games for about $40 ~ free shipping ~ and one of those games is going for $55 at walmart.
Re: GameFly
my service has gotten worse ever since they opened the center in tampa. maybe after they get settled in tampa it will be back to normal
2 3887
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.