Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: Do You Want A Sig...Volume 2!

Posted Under: Off-Topic

Deleted User

Re: Do You Want A Sig...Volume 2!
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

hello juniormt im new here and would like to be uber cool like the rest of you and get a sig.....could you put like a bullseye on the head of Homer Simpson the one that is my sig now.....if you could do that it would be pretty sick anything else you think would look cool is also welcome...like maybe putting GO 2 SLEEP somewhere (bottom right)......thanks in advance for anything you do
Re: Do You Want A Sig...Volume 2!
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

Either the Alien or the Predator (from the new 360 Alien Vs Predator game coming out on 360)

Cubs logo in the middle

Master Chief or Marcus on the other side? let your creativity find the best character for the other side.

Not sure if im uploading the images right, but i did find a few images on the new A vs P game, not sure if either one is good enough to use for the Sig. Also saw one with the Alien impaling a soldiers chest. That game looks like it will definitely be my favorite game. As for color, your judgement will be best. But anyway if you could make it, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Also I noticed on someones sig, that there was a player with a terminator face on one side, and that looked pretty cool.(posted below) Not sure if you did that, but I wouldn't mind something like that in the middle with like derek lee or theriot. But if not the cubs logo is good for the middle. but either way, however you think it looks good is fine with me. thanks.
Attachments
unknown.jpg15047
avp.jpg15084
avp1.jpg15084
4 9931
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.