Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: Modern Warfare 3 (elite) DLC

Posted Under: Xbox 360 Games
Modern Warfare 3 (elite) DLC
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Okay so the big hype with having a premium membership to COD: ELITE was that you get monthly DLC, for free.
So I went and bought the Hardened Edition upon release and have been patiently waiting for DLC to arrive and here it is being over a month since the release and nothing has been announced or anything.
It's actually annoying me a bit even though I barely play the game as it is, but still...I paid for something, was promised something and yet...nothing has arrived.

Anyone have any clue or details on this situation?
Re: Modern Warfare 3 (elite) DLC
Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

From what I've heard there's a lot of rumors out there and a few leaked map names but nothings been confirmed, don't worry though, the games been out for a month and 3 days, still early for DLC. Personally I wouldn't think the DLC will be coming out untill at least mid-January.
1 16019
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.