Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: Modern Warfare 2 Help

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Help
Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

I can only give some advice and its play Search and Destroy cuz it gets you so good at bein tactical at the game so its easier to get a nuke. DONT CAMP!!!!! jus move slow and steathily
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

uh you REALLY need to practice and it takes a while to get a hang of all of the maps and their
hiding spots but once you do take advantage of them. Try and rotate through some different guns and find one that you like and try to unlock a lot of challenges for it. Look in the barracks for the list of challenges and find ones that you can do. Try campaign mode first as it helps first time people sometimes and if you have a bunch of friends try private matches as they won't effect your score but you still get practice. Hope I helped even if I was a little late:)
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

Know your way around the maps is a good helpful hint
2 10463
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.