Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: NCAA 08 Achievements

NCAA 08 Achievements
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Hey I'm just starting to finish the NCAA 08 achievements (9 left) they are Create a pipeline state, Most interceptions by one player, the title matchs (3), Fill legend meter, Block a punt, turn one star into 6 star, and Mr. Feb. can anyone help. Do u have to finish the Legend mode with full to get it or does it turn color because it looks full and I have won more games past it. Also, need major help with Mr. Febuary and Pipeline state.
Re: NCAA 08 Achievements
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

Quote by Sharkgarrett:

Hey I'm just starting to finish the NCAA 08 achievements (9 left) they are Create a pipeline state, Most interceptions by one player, the title matchs (3), Fill legend meter, Block a punt, turn one star into 6 star, and Mr. Feb. can anyone help. Do u have to finish the Legend mode with full to get it or does it turn color because it looks full and I have won more games past it. Also, need major help with Mr. Febuary and Pipeline state.

You can turn off the offsides once you start a game and then just move someone back by the punter before the snap. Its a little tricky because you need to be far enough away from him that you jump and block the kick, rather than just tackling the punter. Tackling the punter doesn't unlock the achievement.
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

This user has written over 1,000 posts. Rock on!

Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

This Xbox America member has been featured in the Monthly Community Spotlight.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

This user is a member of Xbox America's group on 360Voice.com.

Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy

This user has written 10+ published Xbox America news articles.

Brain Stormer
Brain Stormer

This user thought of an idea for a new site feature which was later implemented.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

Leaderboard Champion
Leaderboard Champion

This user has held 1st place on the Xbox America gamerscore leaderboard.

Pipeline state is easy when you choose a power like Ohio St and sim. It will get you guys from Pennyslvania or Florida and create a pipeline...
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

Quote by zoboa:

Pipeline state is easy when you choose a power like Ohio St and sim. It will get you guys from Pennyslvania or Florida and create a pipeline...

Yeah. I actually got mine when I was simming through an early season in my first dynasty.
the one star to five star is quite easy and will take you about 2-3 hours max. what i did is make everyone on Buffalo a 99 rating and simmed four years. every year youll gain a star. now when u have five star prestiege ur team is gonna suck so just play the last season 1 min quarters and ull get it eventually
inerceptions are easy too make a qb suck then play with two controllers, turning the sliders down and the defense ones up throw to the same wr and ull get it very easy

Deleted User

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

This user is a member of Xbox America's group on 360Voice.com.

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

I have to say it helps for fill legend meter if
1) your player is already a starter
2) sim practice and go to the evening events and always pick the social option (which will make you more popular) but once in a while, you need to pick the school choice to keep your GPA up.
3) winning the heisman and the BSC bowl will increase the meter almost fully in one seeason
1 3389
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.