Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: Metal Gear Solid 4 on the 360?

Posted Under: Xbox News

Deleted User

Deleted User

Deleted User

Deleted User

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 on the 360?
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

This user is a member of Xbox America's group on 360Voice.com.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

Unattributed Quote:

Nope! MGS has been a sony exclusive only because of hideo kojima's personal loyalty to them. There never was any contract between them and he has already stated he's done developing and is only going to be consulting on future games... the new blood smells money, and they'll be heading to Microsoft for their fix.

Not really exclusive, with MGS2 getting released on the XBox about a year after release on the PS2 and an MGS1 remake coming out on the GameCube.

Back when MGS1 was being developed the choices were Dreamcast, PS1, and N64. With the Dreamcast looking like it was on the way out and the N64 being cartridge and not wanting adult themes... Kojima went with the better system at that time.

I had a feeling that this was going to happen. With the "will they, won't they" that was going on with FF13, I knew as soon as that was announced for the 360 that it would only be a matter of time until MGS4 was here as well.
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

It's gotta happen. Konami wants the money they will put it on the 360. Hopefully soon too. I want to play that game so bad, but not bad enough to buy a PS3.
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

This user is a member of Xbox America's group on 360Voice.com.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

Community Player
Community Player

This gamer participated in Xbox America's Xbox.com Community Playdate.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!
i guess they figure that more people would buy it than on the ps3
Besides that is one of the few games holding the ps3 up.
2 6159
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.