Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: First Modern Warfare 2 Details!

Posted Under: Xbox News
Re: First Modern Warfare 2 Details!
mayhem u beat cod 2 on vet?? thats like supposed to be a very hard game from what ive heard

Deleted User

Deleted User

Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

This user has donated $1+ to Xbox America.

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

This user has written over 1,000 posts. Rock on!

Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

This Xbox America member has been featured in the Monthly Community Spotlight.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

This user is a member of Xbox America's group on 360Voice.com.

Discussion Sparker
Discussion Sparker

This user created a thread which attracted 150 or more replies.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

Community Player
Community Player

This gamer participated in Xbox America's Xbox.com Community Playdate.

i dont like cod2 on vet. just like in my 1st run through of cod3 im stuck in a spot. thatsw hy i prolly have the lowest cod3 gamerscore out of anyone youll meet who's done the cod3 campaign...i got stuck on this one stupid part during the french campaign (or maybe its the british? i dunno) but atleast on cod2 im was stuck on veteran....cod3 i think i was on freakin recruit or regular x_x most likely recruit my first run through always is...but i have the worst save. ive got like 9540683 people shooting at me and idk wtf to do....maybe one day ill go back to it....but idk...

i will NEVER do w@w on vet again tho...EVER. well i might o some of the levels (or atleast try) before i return it (the mp sux as does te company) so ill try and get SOME gamerscore out of it but eh....idk....
ok mayhem i started playin cod 2 again. i did the first 4 levels on a roll one day but i started playin gears with my crew again and so im gonna go back. its not that hard but i heard the american missions are really hard. any advice??
4 7290
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.