As a lot of you know Smack down vs. Raw 2011 is coming out in a few months month. So I and some others decided to get a head start on a league. Once you sign up you will be assigned to one of three brands, Smackdown or Raw or iMPACT. Raw’s titles are World Heavyweight Championship, Intercontinental Championship, World Tag Team Championship, and Hardcore Championship. Smackdown’s Titles are WWE Championship, United States Championship, WWE Tag team Championship, and Television Championship. iMPACT’s title is the iMPACT World Championship. Once you sign up you will be assigned to a brand. Raw’s General Manager is Vince McMahon (Me) and Smackdown’s General Manager is Teddy Long. iMPACT’s General Manager is Jeff Jarrett. Raw’s superstars wont be interacting with Smackdown’s superstars or iMPACT’s superstars unless a PPV is coming up that consist of both brands, the GM’s decide to have a show that has both superstars on it, or a GM gives the other GM permission to book their superstar. If you are wondering why this league is starting so earlier I will tell you. We are starting it so early because a lot of leagues are made after the game starts and if you’re too late you can’t get who you want. But here you can reserve superstars that you can change until the first show. I recommend you join this because it will be one of the best leagues you can find

Please consider joining
http://svr2011league.proboards.com/index.cgi