Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: Updated info on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Posted Under: Articles
Updated info on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Marketer
Marketer

This user has referred five users to Xbox America.

Master Marketer
Master Marketer

This user has referred ten users to Xbox America.

It Defines Me
It Defines Me

This user mentioned Xbox America in his Xbox Live biography.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

Well first article and i had problems but here it is. Since I'm a Shonen Jump subcriber i get my copy before it hits the stores. And in this month's it had a small article on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for the Xbox360. The article supplied detailed explanations of the game's mechanics.
Now for those Naruto fans and you otaku, there is a guaranteed OVER 40 CHARACTERS. That's right double the last games amount. Based on this info I'm guessing that the pre-shippuden era charcters might be available; but along the same guessing i would hypothesize that the Akatsuki members will go to at least hidan and kakuzu. This guessing is from one of the attachments i have included which includes Naruto attacking sasuke with his Rasen-Shuriken- obtained during the Hidan & Kakuzu saga. And the time between the first episode and the death of Hidan is a great gap explaning why there will be over 40 Characters.
Now in the previous game, there was a mechanic called Awakening mode. You can compare this Awakening mode to the Rage mode from Ubisoft's Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. But unlike the Rage mode you needed to meet certain requirements in battle to activate Awakening mode. This game improves on that and does what i call a last ditch effort against your opponent, like the Rage mode but hopefully easier to keep and more...satisfying.
Again like the recent Ubisoft game Naruto The Broken Bond you have support characters. But unlike NtBB the support character are excatly support character- it adds a bit of technically offensive strategy to the battle as seen in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aku26MHxjJ4( srry i dont know how to have that link where u click like one word and it takes you there T_T. so copy and paste- its in german..i think. You could skip the cutscences but that'll ruin the moment). With Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 the support characters, will be reformatted so you can use them defensively easier.
Now along with over 40 characters and support characters( you can choose any character as support or your player, cept doubles; so no super Triple Gaara team), multiplyer must be awesome. Well as far as i know it's sortof a step down from Naruto The Broken Bond- but for awesomeness you usually have to give up awesomeness. In the broken there were multiplayer squad battles where there could be 3 players vs 3 players; In Naruto Storm it's one-on-one with support AIs.
The last thing of my News article, is the story/single player mode. From one of my attachments you can see that there is the SAKURA+CHIYO VS SASORI AND HIS 100 PUPPETSfight. If you saw the anime, you know its epic, and this game is perfect for this as displayed in this boss fight from the previous game-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahRG1SKnqCI and this famous boss fight that everyone should know from the broken bond(Vid's Ultimate Storm)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGZnRVASBE. But away from the boss fights, the Naruto world should feel familiar to those who have played the Ubisoft Narutos, but you will feel more awestruck as you go through villages and towns in a 1:1 ratio, which i believe means that the city will be big or small based on Naruto and the place he's in.One thing that is not in any of the ubisoft games is the ability in this game to clash Jutsus. So instead of seeing chidori vs rasengan YOU decides who wins.
Welp thanks for reading and I might be doing more articles, so look towards the future and i hope the attachments and URL's come through well.
Attachments
2010-02-24 18.19.59.jpg107150
2010-02-24 18.24.40.jpg150106
2010-02-24 18.23.59.jpg15092

Deleted User

Re: Updated info on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

This user has written over 1,000 posts. Rock on!

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

This user is a member of Xbox America's group on 360Voice.com.

Discussion Sparker
Discussion Sparker

This user created a thread which attracted 150 or more replies.

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

I have Naruto Rise of a Ninja. It's a good game, but it won't make me by this game.

You need to avoid walls of text in your article though, and if it were any loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonger, I'd quit reading it. It's a start though.

Deleted User

Deleted User

Re: Updated info on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

This user has donated $1+ to Xbox America.

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

Head of State
Head of State

This user has one of the highest gamerscores in his or her region.

Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

This Xbox America member has been featured in the Monthly Community Spotlight.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy

This user has written 10+ published Xbox America news articles.

Discussion Sparker
Discussion Sparker

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

isnt naruto like the last airbender or super samiyan or somethin? lol u and ur jap games setsuna
Re: Re: Updated info on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Marketer
Marketer

This user has referred five users to Xbox America.

Master Marketer
Master Marketer

This user has referred ten users to Xbox America.

It Defines Me
It Defines Me

This user mentioned Xbox America in his Xbox Live biography.

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

Quote by Super Hyper X:

I have Naruto Rise of a Ninja. It's a good game, but it won't make me by this game.

You need to avoid walls of text in your article though, and if it were any loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonger, I'd quit reading it. It's a start though.

I tried but it keep putting it together. I try separating it but i dont know what happened. I looked at past articles and saw them and tried to mimic but who knows, not much intructions or a tutorial on how to do it. The information was also to updated ppl who knew nada. And I have RoaN too and I'm boosting but except for lip sychronization on storm it blows RoaN out-which has barely any talking with lip movement. I'll try and do a better job nxt time thx 4 the criterion

Deleted User

Re: Re: Re: Updated info on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Xbox America Friend
Xbox America Friend

This user has donated $1+ to Xbox America.

Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Golden Waffle
Golden Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 150,000 or higher.

1,000 Posts
1,000 Posts

Head of State
Head of State

This user has one of the highest gamerscores in his or her region.

Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

This Xbox America member has been featured in the Monthly Community Spotlight.

360Voice Group
360Voice Group

Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy

This user has written 10+ published Xbox America news articles.

Discussion Sparker
Discussion Sparker

Sociable
Sociable

Googler
Googler

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

Quote by SetsunaFSeiei:

Quote by A Silent Circus:

isnt naruto like the last airbender or super samiyan or somethin? lol u and ur jap games setsuna

Ahaha far from it, Unlike Dragonball Z (Super Saiyan) the story of Naruto actually has a plot to it

The Last Airbender isnt made from japan, its US made with anime rendition (kinda sorta)

lmao! i was just jokin anyways
1 11610
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.