Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: Assassins Creed II & Brotherhood "Subject 16" parts...

Assassins Creed II & Brotherhood "Subject 16" parts...
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

So I've looked EVERYWHERE online to try to find a detailed explanation on how the "decoding" wheel works and I've come up empty handed each time.
However I've certainly found my fair share of "this is what it is, now just put this in" but still, no one explains how to solve these puzzle parts.

I'm fine with EVERY other mini-game that is in the Subject 16 "mini-game" but the codex wheel where you must line up numbers with signs, etc.

I've assumed you take the top numbers and signs and match the top number with that sign and then go to the bottom and whatever number that is on the bottom, you match it up with the corresponding sign and so on and on.
BUT! This seemingly does not do the trick and there are times where when you match up said number with said sign, you get a blank sign...leaving you with nothing to go on but yet I see people in videos randomly selecting a sign and it works.
So my question to you is how the hell do you crack them correctly?
I really don't want to use a "guide" or a "video to show how" to just simply do it, I want to figure them out on my own!!!!!!!!! :growl:
If someone could break down this process in detail or simply direct me to some pictures or a video explaining, that would be highly helpful and appreciated.
I absolutely love all the AC games and was thankful Revelations did not put the stupid wheel in (I played AC 1 then Revelations and now I'm back tracking with the other gmaes!) and I want to 100% complete each game, but on my own with no outside help so I'm seeking the knowledge of the video game guru gods to help me on my quest to achieve "perfect sync status!!"
Thanks XBOX America! :baffled:
Re: Assassins Creed II & Brotherhood "Subject 16" parts...
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

Bronze Waffle
Bronze Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 50,000 or higher.

Silver Waffle
Silver Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 100,000 or higher.

Sociable
Sociable

This user introduced himself or herself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Googler
Googler

This user used the Xbox America search bar.

Gamercard Lover
Gamercard Lover

This user has posted one of his or her official Xbox America gamercards on another website.

The only advice I can offer is what I did. Youtube... and see if it's the same one you are doing on the game and just see the pattern yourself and mimic it on the game. I got all of them in II and Brotherhood by doing that.
1 16021
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.