Home Login Sign Up Forums News Articles Leaderboards Members Search
Welcome! Sign up to remove the advertisements.

Options:
Archived: Tiger Woods 360

Posted Under: Xbox 360 Games
Tiger Woods 360
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

This user has achieved a gamerscore of 25,000 or higher.

If anyone is interested in playing a round or two shoot me a friends request and we can play sometime. Laterz.
Re: Tiger Woods 360

Quote by coxbd316:

If anyone is interested in playing a round or two shoot me a friends request and we can play sometime. Laterz.

If I had a 360, I would. I'm hoping to get Tiger Woods for Xmas.
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Cool, Look me up when ya do. The graphics on this game is amazing. Best I have seen for a golf game. Hoping to see Links come out for the 360!!!!!:D

Quote by coxbd316:

Cool, Look me up when ya do. The graphics on this game is amazing. Best I have seen for a golf game. Hoping to see Links come out for the 360!!!!!:D

Me too! I still play Links for the original xbox every so often, but I rarely find anyone playing it online.
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

I gave my bro my old Xbox, but I kept Links!! Waiting for Links to be BC so I can play again.
lol
I will be ready to play if I can ever figure out the putting lol, cause I love golf games
Burnt Waffle
Burnt Waffle

Send me a friends request when your on and will play!
Leaderboard Champion
Leaderboard Champion

This user has held 1st place on the Xbox America gamerscore leaderboard.

ill play tiger with you all we got a tourney starting sunday its tour difficulty and its pga style you guys will have to go sign up get in we could use some more ppl http://www.x360leagues.com/ come sign up go to tw forums and post that your interested or let me know ill pass it along the info all the rules are posted on there as well
1 116
This thread has been archived. When a thread has been inactive for an extended period of time, it becomes "archived." These threads may be viewed but may not receive new posts. If you have something to post relevant to the topic, try searching for a more recent thread or create a new thread.