Quote by SeanTM22:

Quote by Taco:

hmm...so i DL'd and played Crash Course today

first off, SUPER short. had 2 scenes (had one where you got to a safe room, and then another to get to the rescue) got my 2 achievements tho (stun a tank and complete the campaign) so tomorrow prolly ill work on the others if anyone wants to join in...

second, kinda wierd. i mean really. there were zombies/incoming hordes EVERYWHERE i mean really. i think they put the l4d2 AID (AI Director) in this because they were everywhere and there were constant hordes...but i did notice, there were SO MANY weapons, pipe bombs, and molotovs. they were just EVERYWHERE...i mean good lord. i kept wanting to keep my pipe bombs but then id end up finding like 4 more w/in a few mins and like 75ft...plus, FLAME/PROPANE TANKS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! i guess those help make up for the increased horde numbers...good lord tho

overall decent DLC. worth the like 7$ imo...but then again, i find l4d awesome so im prolly gon find the dlc good as well since its basically the same as the reg campaigns lol but still...good fun. i need to get some people together and work on the versus achievements...anyone wanna help?

Coulda got the one wher you have to turn the generator back on in 30 seconds

tbh, i thought it said AFTER 30 seconds lol...so i SHOULDVE had that one but i thought it said after not before...so...yea...lol